Saturday, December 19, 2009

December 19, 2009

Today I am grateful for:

8 days free of work and a continuous happy mood.

Being sober, another day. Even in my worse days, I keep going and I am content about it.


The challenge of looking for a new path in life.


To be blessed with a child that is 9 years old who has waken up in a good, positive mood every day of his life except for maybe 3 days. It is a serious honor. I hear from other parents how awful their kids are in the morning sometimes. I have always felt he has a special light about him. When he was a baby and I would grocery shop with him, sometimes people would walk up to me and literally say that about him. Maybe he glows?


Blogging my gratitudes. I can see it is opening up something in me to write about other things.






1 comment: