Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010

Today I am Grateful for:

Where I am Today. Everyday I look at myself and I just can't believe I am where I am today. I am so Grateful that I stop everyday and I have Gratitude in my day for what I have, what I can be, and what I can do for others. I have learned to take life as it's pitched to me.

One of the biggest things I have learned being sober and clean is that I still have an emotional life. But I don't stay in those moments very long. Some of those emotions I need to experience. Some of them I have to stop and think, do I really need to go there with what I am feeling and I let it go. I also take the time to think about how I am going to handle things. I never did that in the past.




2 comments:

  1. Emotions are actually heightened I find. I feel things in more profound ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emotions are good. In fact, I believe they're necessary.

    ReplyDelete