Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010

Today I am Grateful for:

My Spirituality. The last few days I have been so Grateful that I have spirituality where there once was none. My views on life are totally different today than they were almost 2 years ago. I'm not talking about being an over the top religious fanatic. I'm talking about not believing I am the center of the universe. It's about us all being connected somehow. It's about us all being one. We may not all be on the same journey at the same time but we are going in the same direction towards learning, experiencing and remembering. To me, no matter where you come from, what God you believe in, what part of the world you have grown up in we are all on the same quest.

I am so Grateful that I am sober clean from alcohol and drugs. I had no idea life could be what it is today. I am thankful that I am one of the fortunate ones to have my life before it ended too short.






3 comments:

  1. I deeply share your gratitude for spirituality, I do not know where I'd be without it
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gary. I have a lot of gratitude today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gary... Just swung by to say HOWDY... I went to the 75th Anniv of AA yesterday here in NYC... Quite a BIG MEETING

    ReplyDelete