Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Today I am Grateful For:

So much I don't know where to begin, so I'll just make a list. For whatever reason I stopped blogging. My life has changed a bit and my blogging took a back seat. Thank goodness I never forget to be Grateful every day. But it makes my life better when I write it down.

Today I am Grateful for:

My life, my sobriety, my family and friends. I'm Grateful for my sober friends, no one gets me like they do, my new job (who knew working with my partner could be so gratifying), my photography, my blogging friends, my faith in a higher power, a roof over my head and way too much food to eat, my ability to stop and just appreciate versus looking at the negative in my life.

Life is good and I am fortunate to share it with so many people and what I learn every single day.


2 comments:

  1. Good lord! How much more can a person wish for?
    Thanks for posting, big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like life is really good. I'm glad that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete