Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good hard laughs




There is nothing like having a good hard belly laugh to start your day. It can keep you centered and happy all day.

My son and I started a tradition of watching YouTube videos first thing in the morning as he is waking up. We started watching them on my iPod Touch but have since moved to the iPad. (by the way two of my most loved pieces of technology!).

Being that my son is 9 (almost 10) we did a search in YouTube on farts. We happened on Graham Norton's "funniest fart scene ever" only to fine tears rolling down our faces first thing in the morning. What a great way to start the day with your kid! I am so fortunate that I can still relate to being 9 and to have a kid that has the same sense of humor that I have. We love to find things that make us laugh as hard as we can.

I am so grateful to have this wonderful being in my life. From the day he was born I felt like I have known him my whole entire life. I look forward to many more years of uncontrollable laughter the two (and three) of us will have together.

I hope you get your belly laugh today and every day.

Location:Louisiana St,Houston,United States

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check on that. I have iFart on my iPhone. It is fairly hysterical too.

    ReplyDelete