Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26, 2010

Today I am Grateful for:

Proof. I am so Grateful that I have proof in my life that AA and the choice to be clean and sober has enriched my life. Today I can actually stand and do a 360 degree look at my life and all I can say is "Thank you God!"

To be able to see what my life was like. Living to be the center of the universe and wish my life was over. I was miserable, unhappy and left with a bitter taste in my mouth about my whole life. It wasn't what I expected it to be. Then to have someone tell me it's time for recovery and suggest that I go through re-hab and and that I take the suggestion to heart and do what I was told, get clean and sober. I looked at the similarities of everyone else in the program. And now I cannot believe how wonderful and happy my life is. Even when life's not exactly the way I want it to be, it's 100 times better than it was. I am learning that I can get through the uncomfortable things going on in my life and I can see I am in a better place. I can see the miracles of my life, something I never saw before.






4 comments:

  1. I feel that way too -- my life now is so different and better in every way.

    Mary LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. We grow tremendously when we become less selfish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really glad for you and those who love you.

    ReplyDelete