Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010

Today I am Grateful for:

Easy Does It. Those are the words for today out of "A Day At a Time." I think I'll try to remember that today. I tend to want everything now, hurry, hurry, hurry. I know things are coming along, but I want it at lightening speed.

Family Visits. My niece who is going to be 21 next month is coming for a visit today. I haven't seen her in 3 years. She wants to move here from Syracuse NY. We are going to check out dental hygiene schools. I hope that her expectations are what she expects from Houston. Houston is a very different place than the small town of Syracuse.

Courage. I'm finding if I don't give into the fear I can see my courage rise to the surface. When I resist what I know I need to do I get stuck.

Cupcakes. What can I say. I can eat the whole box. But I love frosting, I love vanilla. These cupcake stores are popping up all over the place in Houston. That is not good for someone like me who is addicted to sugar and sweets. When I binge on sugar in a few days I am crazy as hell. my thinking just goes off the deep end. I'm freakin cupcake crazy!






4 comments:

  1. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those cupcakes. Similar to something else--one is too many, the whole box not enough! Have a great time with your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a cupcake store in town that I avoid. I do like to look at them but don't indulge. They are great as gifts though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crave! Gotta get 'em from Crave!

    ReplyDelete