Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

Today I am Grateful for:

The Unexpected. Happy April Fools Day. It was great fun this morning teaching my son Drew about April Fools Day. We watched YouTube videos of pranks. Then he put salt in my bottle of water. Unfortunately, his other father called to tell me and ruined the prank. I hope he comes up with another joke to play on me.

Photography. I am so Grateful that I have a talent. I'm not sure where it will take me but I'm enjoying the journey. Every time I think I know where I am heading there is a fork in the road that gives me the opportunity to head in another direction. Originally I was shooting family portraits and now I am starting to shoot fashion and model work. Who Knew?!

Sleep. Since I quit my job I get a full nights sleep every single night.

Prayer. That I can do it anytime I want to and I can hear and see responses if I am only willing to listen.






3 comments:

  1. I like that about Drew and pranks.
    I like that about your talent.
    I like that about getting enough sleep.
    I liek that about prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Dave misspelled like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that photography is a great thing. I have an interest and want to pursue more of it when I retire. Good for you about the April Fool's joke.

    ReplyDelete