Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday February 27, 2010

Today I am Grateful For:

Having Choices. I am so Grateful today to see that I have options. I am clear headed enough to know that there are basically two decisions in front of me at any given time. I just have to know what is right for me at the time.

The Rodeo Run. One of my favorite runs of the year. I'm having second thoughts to if I want to run today. I have no problem running a 10K. It's a bit windy for me. I have COPD which makes it hard to breath sometimes and I end up dry heaving. Not a pretty sight for people standing on the sidelines when ever it happens to me. As I am writing this, my running buddy texted me and she doesn't feel like running either. Although, she is a runner and will make me go. I'm not sure what I am going to do yet. Find out tomorrow!

A sober morning. I can't say enough about that. No drugs and I'm happy. Thank you God, Higher Power, Universe, whatever the powers that be, thank you!

Community. I'm finding that I am so much more interested in being involved since I became sober. I'm more willing to participate. That is such a radical change from my life before. I would isolate and never want to be with other people. I find life is so much more interesting.




2 comments: